- Q: How do I pay for my goods?
- Q: What details do I need to supply for wedding coolers?
- Q: What other costs are there involved when ordering?
- Q: What graphics format should I email my artwork in?
- Q: What resolution should I send my photo in?
- Q: How much is freight?
- Q: What is the turn around time after an order is placed?
A: Our preferred method of receiving payment is by direct deposit or electronic funds transfer (EFT). Once you order, you will be emailed a proof and and invoice, Printing will not commence until Payment has been received. We also accept cheques and money orders.
We also accept payment through PayPal and Credit Card ( 2% Surcharge Applies for both Payment Methods)
Our bank Details are :
A: If you wish to order stubby holders for your wedding with one of our existing wedding design please provide these details:
- Design number / with or without base
- Font number (if different from existing one or font name form font's site )
- Wedding date
- Stubby holder colour (material)
- Print colour
- Street address for delivery
- Contact phone number
- 2 designs can be combined or modified free of charge
- A mixture of background colours and up to 2 different single print colours are free of charge (ie. 50 black with white print and 50 white with black print)
- A mix of slim line and normal stubby holders will be charged as one order
- Please contact us for more info
A: There is a standard SET UP fee for each job, depending on the type or number of print colours, and there is a FREIGHT charge. For more info go to Prices.
A: The preferred format is vector (ie Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, EPS, PDF), however we also accept Photoshop, high quality jpg and tiff formats, depending on the job. Please NO artwork made in MICROSOFT OFFICE. For more info please contact us here.
Q: What is the turn around time after an order is placed?
A: Our usual turn around time is 4 - 5 weeks after an order is placed and payment is received. In some cases urgent jobs can be manufactured quicker and posted via Express Post, but please contact us first.
SEE OUR LISTING at Weddings and Honeymoons - Australian wedding directory.
Entertainment, dresses, accessories, photographers, cakes, invitations, venues."
Everything Should Be Perfect On Your Special Day.